Call for GAME Art!
POP-UP ARCADE & ARTWORK INSPIRED BY GAMES!
Carl Zachmann and Year of Play are making a Pop-up Arcade available in the Kaddatz Galleries’ Studio K October 6-20!!!
We need art to adorn the walls during this time and through the month of October. We are calling for art that is inspired by any and all games! Show us what you got!
SUBMISSION RULES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Artists can submit up to three works online or in person.
- Deadline for submissions is Thursday, September 27.
- This is an open call exhibition. There is limited space. It is possible that not all submissions will be included in the exhibition.
- Artists are responsible for the transportation of work to and from the gallery, including any shipping costs.
- All work must be delivered to the gallery by Wednesday, October 3.
- All artists must complete an exhibition contract.
- Works must be finished and ready to display: 2D works are required to be framed unless previously discussed, limited 3D works will be accepted for this show (acceptable 3D work will either be wall hangable or small enough to place on a shelf). The Gallery will not provide hanging or support materials for works. The curator reserves the right to refuse any work that cannot be properly displayed.
- All works must be picked up by Friday, November 2. Any works left at the Gallery after that date will become property of the Kaddatz Galleries.