Paid Summer Education InternJune – August, 12 weeks, 8-10 hours a week (2 days)
Stipend based upon time commitment
Must be available evenings and some Saturdays
The Summer Education Intern will assist the Education Coordinator in planning and implementing programming over the summer.
- Coordinate with teaching artists, make sure space and supplies are ready for workshops and events, assisting artists with workshop preparation and special requests
- Assist teaching artists during workshops
- Assist with workshop enrollment and publicity
- Classroom and materials maintenance, keep classroom clean and in order, checking inventory of supplies
- Assist in other duties at the Gallery as assigned
- High School diploma, some college
- Must make own arrangements with educational partner for college credit
- Some experience in studio arts and/or arts education
- Good organization and communication skills
- Interest in local arts community
Interested applicants can email a resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled. No telephone or in person inquiries, please.
The Kaddatz Gallery is looking for qualified teaching artists for our youth and adult programming. Teaching artists are contracted positions, paid on an hourly basis. Experience working with youth preferred for our kids programming. We also welcome proposals for classes.
Interested applicants can email a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com